Friday, September 3, 2010

Last ditch effort ...

It's Friday. The last day I can access my classroom before the first day of class. I had one day to plan, clean and set everything up. Did I get it all done? lawl. Well, it's a start... I'll be spending my weekend finishing my classroom stuff at home... oh yeah, and sometime, over the next few days, I should probably pick up both grade 2 and 3 curricula.

Still so much to clean and unpack
My classroom setup
Noise Control ...  The green light will be very rarely used me thinks ;)
My behavior management system... get to the sad frog and it's game over. 

1 comment:

  1. That is cute (the frogS) - you could make a little lily pad and put a picture of each child on it and move them around as you see fit. I think I need to introduce some sort of strike system too.

    Good luck!!! <3

    ReplyDelete